Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Taylored Expressions Clearly Planned Creative Team

Here's the secret that I've been keeping for awhile.  I am so excited and honored to be joining this team!  Shelly, Tricia, and Kymona are also on this fabulous team!  Taylor has created a new fun and cute line of stamps and dies for planners!  This line of stamps will be acrylic and I know you will all just love them. 


I look forward to sharing layouts with these new stamps and dies!  I also will be using a different planner, so I am adding to my collection!  To learn more about this and all the fun things going on for the launch, head over to the Taylored Expressions blog!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Sparkle! Congratulations and best of luck to you as you add this fun design team gig to your already pretty full planner. LOL I know you will do an awesome job! Very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks