Friday, August 5, 2016

Sweet Stamp Shop's 5 Year Birthaversary and Planner Stamping: October 17 - 19, 2016 Burning Love

Hi everyone, just a little reminder that today is the last day to get this free digi from Sweet Stamp Shop with any purchase! All of the new stamp sets are available in the shop and there are still a few bundles left.  You don't want to miss out!
 
 
For this special release, I created a planner page with Burning Love for Tami and Kypp's wedding this fall.  I'm so excited for them and can't wait.  In general I love weddings and all the girly things that come with them. :) 
 
Tami picked purple and silver as their wedding colors.  I wanted to use Little Black Dress from Basic Grey, so I used purple washi tape and ink to bring the color into this.  Once I get everything squared away with the wedding invitations, I'll share what I made. 
 

Though I've been to Vegas way too many times to count (mostly for work), Brent and I are excited for our first vacation together without Boston.  We booked our flights and hotel, but haven't figured out what shows we'd like to see while we're there.  We haven't been to Vegas together since Brent's 30th birthday, so I know Brent's pretty excited about going.  I hope you all enjoy today and have a lovely weekend!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Boy! Are you on top of things if you are decorating pages for October! It looks amazing. I'm sure you and Brent will have a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks