Monday, August 22, 2016

Planner Stamping: August 15 - 20, 2016 - TE Clearly Planned

Here is my completed layout for last week in my Carpe Diem.  I am not ready to let go of summer!  It's been in the high 90s here in Portland, which is pretty hot for the Pacific Northwest! 

I love using bright colors and layering things together.  I know it adds bulk to my planner, but I just can't help it.  With me traveling home, Brent's family and Anna's mom in town, it's just been a busy week!


We took the kiddos to a new splash pad this weekend and did a lot of running back and forth between mine and Brent's parent's houses.  It was great to see everyone though and let everyone have a turn with Boston.  Well, I hope you all have a great day! 

 photo love sparks2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a fun looking planner! It gets you excited about your week, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks