Sunday, July 3, 2016

Planner Stamping: July 3 - 10, 2016 Personal and Work - The Greeting Farm OA Ahoy

I wanted to do a red, white, and blue theme for 4th of July, so I covered my green numbers and header bars.  I used the July sticker kit from The Organizing Companion and a retired stamp set from The Greeting Farm.  I used gray numbers I had in my stash to re-date my days.

Our friends Cody and Kendall came down from Washington for the holiday weekend.  Their son is born one day after Boston, so we like to get the boys together. :) We spent most of the day at Oaks Park and then later at our house.


Below is my work planner from this week too.


Boston and Cash waiting in line for the ride to open.


Boston and Brent on a kids boat ride.


I love nautical things in general, so I love how this layout came together.  Boston also got invited to his first birthday party from one of the girls in his daycare class.  It was a princess pool party. :)  All around, it was a pretty fun and action-packed week.  Have a great day everyone!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks