Saturday, July 2, 2016

Planner Stamping: July 2016 Monthly Layout

I loved using pictures so much for Boston's birthday, I decided to use pictures to celebrate our anniversary.  This July, Brent and I are celebrating 8 years of marriage and 15 years as a couple.  I picked pictures from each of the last 8 years plus a wedding picture. 
 
As you can see, we're silly!  We're also matchy, matchy, lol.  Over the years we've been fortunate to travel quite a bit and some of these pictures remind me of some of the great adventures we've had along the way.  I think I will do this every July from now on.  

 
 
2018 will be our 10 year anniversary and we're saving up to go to Tahiti.  We decided to just go out to dinner this year and it was a good time.  (The last picture of us is actually from that night.)  We went to Noble Rot, which had a great view of the city.  I don't think Brent was too nuts about the food, but I think it'd be a fun place to do happy hour!
 

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks