Sunday, July 17, 2016

Planner Stamping: July 18 - 24, 2016 Personal and Work - Rainbow

One of the Happy Planner Instagram challenges was ROYGBIV.  So, I thought using stickers and sticky notes for this rainbow layout would be fun.  It came together quite well and I love how it came out.  I'll post an updated version of this layout later, as I'm going to be adding some memory planning stuff since I had a fun girls weekend in Seattle.

Shaela moved back to Eastern Washington.  Aileen and Thanh are in Vancouver.  I live in Portland.  Seattle was the perfect middle point for all of us to meet and spend time together!  Like many of us, we all met online and through out the years, our friendship has grown so much.  This all started when I became a Close To My Heart consultant in 2005.  I first met Peggy and I can't believe we've been friends for over a decade already!  Actually, I still have a lot of CTMH friends that I've been friends with for a long time!!  I am ever grateful for all of the awesome people I've met through CTMH.


Below is my work planner for this week too.


Peggy wasn't able to join us, so we brought Flat Peggy. :)  Most of you have gotten to know Flat Peggy over the years.  She and yay signs have made us well known at CHA, lol.  Don't know if that's a good or bad thing... :) 


Getting pedicures!


A great day  of crafty shopping!

 
At the Starbucks Roastery.  Can't wait to do it again...and next time with REAL Peggy!
 
 

We have a ton more pics, but I didn't want to spoil the project I'm working on too much!  It was a great weekend away and we always love our time together!  I hope you all have a great day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks