Sunday, July 10, 2016

Planner Stamping: July 11 - 17, 2016 Personal and Work - Avery Elle Stay Fresh

I miss my crafty friends in Seattle so much!  Sandy and Sheila make fun of me all the time because I've become a planner girl.  They also don't understand why pineapples are the new craze!  I know they would give me a hard time about this layout!

The little pineapples are from Sweet Stamp Shop and the big pineapple is from Avery Elle.  Most of the stickers I buy fit the Erin Condren planner, so I just place things out of the box to make the complete layout even and all put together.  I really like this color combo and will probably use it again. 


Below is my work planner from this week too.


This week we had Boston's 2-year well check.  He is doing great...in 50% for weight and only 25% for height, lol.  He's only grown an inch in the last 6 months.  But I'm not worried...his time to sprout will come hopefully. 


I also made jam with my cousins and SIL.  It was our first time and we had a lot of fun.  We made Raspberry, Black Berry, and Blue Berry.  With our leftovers, we made Triple Berry and Back Street Berry "Black and Blue."  We each left with 10 jars of jam each. :)  Have a wonderful day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks