Sunday, June 26, 2016

Planner Stamping: June 27 - July 3, 2016 Personal and Work - Lawn Fawn Flamingo Together

This is my first week in my NEW planner!  I absolutely love this one, because the weekends aren't shaded.  I wish the numbers on top weren't colored, but for now, I'm just coordinating my spreads to whatever color theme the month is.  (If you watch the Mambi periscopes, you know that neutral planners are coming in the future!)
Green is my favorite color and since I got the new Lawn Fawn flamingo stamps, I thought this would be a fun theme.  Brent's older brother's family had come down from Washington for Boston's birthday.  Since they were still in town, we had a barbecue dinner at my inlaws.  Boston also finished up his swimming lessons this week too.


Below is my work planner for this week too.  I wanted to keep the pink flamingo theme going!


On his actual birthday, he had swimming.


And I took him to get froyo!


Then on the weekend, celebrating Boston turning 2 and Michael turning 9!


It was a great celebration with family!


Next year we vowed to plan better, lol.  But as a person who loves their birthday, it was fun to have a birthday week for Bos.  He's still goofy as ever and starting to talk!  I can't wait to see what this next year holds for us!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks