Sunday, June 5, 2016

Planner Stamping: June 6 - 12, 2016 Personal and Work - My Favorite Things Out of This World

When I switched over to my Copic markers, I pretty much gave away and got rid of any other coloring medium.  I always regretted giving away my chalks, lol, and my water color pencils.  I finally decided to get a full set of distress inks and markers for my birthday.  I still need to play with them more, but I've really enjoyed them so far.

To make my space background, I blended 4 colors of distress ink together in various shades of blue and black.  Then I used a distressed background stamp dipped in water to create the white splotches.  I then used the same background stamp with black ink to add more texture. 


Below is my work planner for this week too.


During this week, my SIL Myra and I baked cake pops for my cousin Chris's graduation party.  Some of my family from California was in town too, so it was great to spend time with them.  Making cake pops has been a fun summer event for Myra and I.  We're getting better and better every time!


All the aunts and nieces.


All the 2nd cousins!  I think Bos is about to cry, lol.


Overall, the graduation celebration was a good time.  It was really good to see my cousins and catch up!  I hope you all have a great day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks