Thursday, June 2, 2016

Planner Stamping: June 2016 Monthly Layout

Normally I decorate my monthly spread, but since it was Boston's birthday month, I decided to do something a little different.  I took pictures of him through out the month and glued them in.  I absolutely loved how this turned out and I think I will do a few more like this in the future.

I was participating in the Happy Planner Instagram challenges during this time, so some of the challenges fell into putting this layout together.  Since I've had my new planner for awhile, I was a little disappointed that Boston's birthday would fall into my old one.  But it was a great way to finish up this planner! 


There was no rhyme or reason to what pictures I took or chose.  They were just real life and in the moment for whatever what was going on at the time.  He is one very loved boy and I cross my fingers the terrible twos aren't that bad, lol. 

 photo love sparks2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Oh boy! Is he getting so big and even more adorable. Thanks for sharing this page and all the planner pages you've shared recently. Love seeing what you are up to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks