Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Planner Stamping: June 2016 Dashboard - Avery Elle Monsters

I can't believe Boston is turning two at the end of this month! Since it's Bugaboo's birthday month, I decided I would make an effort to do a few more boyish layouts in my planner.  I thought these cute monsters from Avery Elle would fit my theme well.

I seriously have enough Basic Grey paper to fill a store and last a lifetime, lol, but just knowing I can't buy more...I don't really use it anymore.  But I did use some for this cute dashboard page. 


With Father's Day and both Michael and Boston's birthdays, this will be a busy month!  We're all so busy and it was hard to coordinate around everything, so we're having multiple birthday parties to accommodate all of the family.  Though Boston still doesn't really know what's going on, I'm sure he'll love having a fun birthday week.

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks