Sunday, June 19, 2016

Planner Stamping: June 20 - 26, 2016 - Create A Smile Stamps Summer Kit

My twinsie Thanh told me she was setting her alarm for this summer kit from Create A Smile Stamps, because these bi-annual kits are super popular and sell out really quick.  I'm not a morning person, though sometimes Boston makes me be one, lol.  And oddly enough, Boston happen to wake up early that day.  I was up...so I ordered one too.

Boston's birthday was on a Thursday this year, so we decided to celebrate early.  Because my brother Michael's birthday was the week before, Brien and Myra were at the beach, and Brent has a non-traditional work schedule, it was really hard to plan around everything.  We ended up celebrating with the Smiths one weekend and the Bliatouts another. 


We didn't go to the beach, but since we had Boston's party at the park with the splash pad, I thought this would be a cute theme for my planner. The palm tree is on watercolor paper and with distress ink. 


We were singing to him and he was clapping, lol.  He really didn't understand what was going on, but it was a great time all around.  I got a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory!  Everything else was Bubble Guppy themed since that's his favorite and only show he will watch.


As you can see his smile, he loved his new car (beep, beep as he says)!  We call him Bos for short, so of course that influenced which car we got him.  It was a wonderful party and so happy to be celebrating with my little whippersnapper!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks