Sunday, June 12, 2016

Planner Stamping: June 13 - 19, 2016 Personal and Work - Love Cynthia Mermaids

I absolutely love the monthly sticker kits from The Organizing Companion.  This summer, she moved from Boise, ID to Austin, TX and her shop is still closed. :(  I used the June kit for this layout and love this color combo!  Coral with blues and teals. 

I was supposed to be in San Diego for work this week, hence the mermaid theme, and taking a break from more boyish themes.  My plans got changed the week before and I didn't want to rip it out and start over, so I just went with it.


Below is my work planner for this week too.  I wanted to keep with the mermaid theme, so I used another mermaid kit. :)


Boston and I celebrated Father's Day with my family on Saturday.  Brent was working, so he missed out on that.  On Sunday, we went out for lunch with Brent's family.  Brent's grandma was also in town that weekend, so it was wonderful to see her as well.  Have a great day everyone!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks