Sunday, May 15, 2016

Planner Stamping: May 16 - 22, 2016 Personal and Work - Sparkle Creations Cherry Blossom Rin

I've been fortunate to go to Washington, DC during the cherry blossom season.  I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes that kind of thing!  I got this sticker set from Two Lil Bees and I knew Cherry Blossom Rin would be perfect for this.

I was running behind this week and didn't have time to stamp out to do lists.  I just simplified and wrote out my list like I tend to do in my work planner.  I actually like how it came out.  I tend to stamp more in the planner, but I think I'll try to make an effort to write more in this one.


Below is my work planner for this week too.


I went to my mom's group this weekend and exchanged our busy bags.  This group has children all born the year of 2014, so it's nice to have kiddos close to Boston's age.  I was also trying to get things finalized for our girls trip in Seattle this week.  Well, hope you all have a great day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks