Saturday, April 30, 2016

Planner Stamping: May 2016 Monthly

The Organizing Companion has free monthly printables available on her website, not her Etsy shop.  I love how she makes them match her monthly kits.  I personally like having white space in my planner, but if you don't, this is a great option for those to get more stickers that match.


I didn't get the April monthly kit from her, as I didn't find her until the May kit released.  Katherine got me with the flamingos, lol.  I decided to use her free printable from April for this layout.  I also made this layout for the Happy Planner Instagram Challenge. 


Though I don't tend to use purple much, I love how this came together.  The green really pops out and I think gives it good contrast.  I wanted to get the guest room ready, but to be honest, it's still not quite set up.  It'll get there one of these days!  Have a great day everyone!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks