Friday, April 29, 2016

Planner Stamping: May 2016 Dashboard

I don't usually use a lot of purple in my crafting in general.  But I love this paper pack (really, who am I kidding?  I love all of my basic grey paper, lol.) and knew it would be a good match for this month.  I wanted to play with my new markers a little more too, so I colored a flower from Impress.

A lot of times I don't use all of the sections on the dashboard, so I tend to decorate more.  But when I need more space, it's nice to have.  With Mother's Day this month, it was nice to be able to keep track of what gifts I needed to get and send.


Being so busy this year, I put off planning Boston's birthday.  Though we've been in our new house for 6 months, we aren't ready to have all of mine and Brent's family over yet.  With us working opposite schedules and having different days off, it's just hard to get everything together, lol.  It's slowly coming together...though we still need a new couch set for the living room. 

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks