Sunday, April 3, 2016

Planner Stamping: April 4 - 10, 2016 - Netwon's Nook Designs Summer Scoops

{I'm backdating my posts to the week that is dated in my planner.}  I didn't intend this layout to be a rainbow, it just kinda ended up that way.  Out of all the birthday paper I have, this set is still one of my favorites.  Since I don't like cake, I decided it would be fun to add these cute ice cream images to my layout.  My birthday is my favorite holiday, so I definitely wanted something fun for this week!

With Brent taking his vacation week off this month and being super busy at work, I've gotten really behind.  I've been planning here and there, but aside from Instagram, I haven't been really good with sharing.  I finally got all of April done and put together!  I have layouts photographed, so now I just gotta get my posts done and get going on May!
 

Since my birthday was on a Tuesday, I worked.  We celebrated my birthday early on the weekend before and Brent and Boston still owe me a birthday dinner, lol.  But hey, just stretching out my birthday month and I'm okay with that.  My FIL's birthday is also in April, so we all went up to see Brent's older brother Brian and they went to the Mariner's home opening game.  As always, it was great to see all of the family and hang out.  Hope you have a great day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Your planner pages (all of the ones you have posted) look amazing! Yes, you are blessed with gorgeous penmanship. :) Looks like you were in Denver in March. Was that a snowy week? Ha, ha! It's raining and snowing this weekend...again. Thank you for sharing all that you share. Your stickers and stamping look as fabulous as your handwriting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping by to say your pages are always gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks