Monday, April 4, 2016

Planner Stamping: April 4 - 10, 2016 Work

{I'm backdating my posts to the week that is dated in my planner.}  While at CHA, I got to meet Tiffany (VillabeauTIFFul) and Kanani (Studio l2e).  Tiffany had just released new 'sparkle' stickers and I had to have them, lol!!  I ordered them from our hotel room at CHA, lol.  Though I've had them since January, I already knew I wouldn't use them until my birthday week. 

Melissa (The Creative Bee Shop) also made an exclusive clip to match this sticker set.  You all know how matchy, matchy I am, so of course I just had to have it too!  While buying this clip, I couldn't resist the beaver!!  (Well, you know, since I did graduate from Oregon State and all.)  I've been meaning to order another one with an orange bow so I'll have it for Civil War this year.


The week before, I was up in Seattle.  My department did give me a hilarious birthday card (with a cat named Sparkle) and a gift card to Amazon.  I used that gift card to pay for part of my set of distress markers.  I know I'm always super late to trends, but since I only color with Copics, I've been wanting to expand out a little more.  Well, I hope you all have a fabulous day!

  photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks