Sunday, April 24, 2016

Planner Stamping: April 25 - May 1, 2016 - My Favorite Things Sweet Succulents

I got new stamps and my distress markers this week.  I wanted to try them out, so I colored the images on watercolor paper.  I wanted my images to pop out a little more, so I went very neutral with my decorating.  For my first attempt, I didn't think it was too shabby.

Since my family went down to California for my cousin Scott's wedding, I needed to drop off and pick up Michael and Emily from the bus stop.  Since my dad lives in a rural area, the bus stop is kinda far from the house.


Since I was with the kids, I think I didn't plan out my dinners.  I looked recently (August 2016) and they're still blank on the right page, lol.  I know I took them out on Friday to Applebees, but I don't really remember the rest.  Typically, I'm really good about going back and writing in what I actually did.  Well, hope you all have a great day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks