Friday, April 1, 2016

Planner Stamping: April 2016 Dashboard

{I'm backdating my posts to the week that is dated in my planner.}  It's {almost} time to move into my new Happy Planner that starts in July!  With that, I've been putting my 2015-16 Happy Planner back together.  With all the decorating I've done, I was only able to fit December 2015 (when I started) through June 2016 back onto the discs.  I suppose in the future, I'll have to chunk out my planners into 6 month increments. 

I was flipping through all my layouts and I realized with how busy I have been this year, I had some images not colored and a couple of pages blank.  {gasp!}  So, I've been hustling to get caught up and went back to complete this page.  I just realized to that I didn't mark Brent's week off on this, but I will fix that in real life.


We ended up going to Red Robin twice...once for my birthday and once again for my FIL's birthday.  While my family was down in California for my cousin Scott's wedding, I stayed home with the kids.  Michael and Emily had state testing that my parents didn't want them to miss, and since all of my family went, I didn't have anyone else to watch Boston for that long.  It's been a busy month and I can't believe summer is right around the corner!  Hope you all have a great day!

  photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks