Monday, April 18, 2016

Planner Stamping: April 18 - 24, 2016 Work

These are the pantone colors of the year and I just love how Christy's kit for February came out.  With my weekend boxes shaded blue, I knew this set would be perfect for it.  It is kinda pattern heavy, but I like how I color blocked it.
 
As you can see, my work and projects shift around all the time.  I help support the field, so many times that can take up a lot of my time.  We're always adding new projects or updating stuff, so my material projects are never ending.  Not complaining...but that's why my planner can look kinda crazy sometimes. :)
 

Hope you have a fabulous day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks