Sunday, April 10, 2016

Planner Stamping: April 11 - 17, 2016

{I'm backdating my posts to the week that is dated in my planner.}  Brent was off work this week, so I took the week off too.  Aside from going up to Seattle for a few days, we were home most of this week.  I didn't craft at all this week and went back to fill all of this the week after.  The OCD in me can't have any blank pages, lol. 

To save time, I just used a sticker kit I got from Two Lil Bees.  Since I did the layout after the fact, I decided I would include a couple of pictures of us as well.  I just printed them on cardstock and trimmed then down to fit the space I had.  Since Boston will be turning 2 in June, I'm planning on putting in daily pictures of him in my planner.  We'll see how it goes, but I think it might inspire me to memory keep a little bit more.


We cleaned our closet and weeded our yard!  One of the days while Boston was at daycare, we went out for a date lunch.  We used one of our gift cards that we still had from a Year of Dates.  Later that day, we took Boston to his future high school's baseball game.  Of course West Linn's school colors are yellow and green (same as University of Oregon), but it's alright...I still love my Beavers!  Have a great day everyone!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks