Monday, April 11, 2016

Planner Stamping: April 11 - 17, 2016 Work

{I'm backdating my posts to the week that is dated in my planner.}  I didn't work this week, as this was Brent's vacation.  Because OCD me couldn't bare the thought of having a blank layout in my planner, I {had} to decorate it!  One of the Happy Planner Instagram challenges was polka dots, so I made this layout for that. 
 
This isn't my typical color scheme at all, but I wanted to use up some of my stuff.  Before I started planning, I felt like I didn't have any stickers.  Now I feel like I have way too much, lol.  At least I have a better idea now of what's really working for me.
 

I hope you all have a great day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks