Monday, April 25, 2016

Planner Stamping: April 25 - May 1, 2016 Work

I bought some stickers from Caress Press, and while the designs are super cute, I have decided I don't like vinyl stickers.  I stuck with it since I felt like I just needed to use these stickers up, lol.  I do love watermelon though and love green and pink together! 
 
 
I decided at this point to start writing my projects in the left column.  I used to put my weekly tasks there, but since my project list is typically long, I just felt like it was better space used.  I just write things in, even if I don't need it done by a specific day.
 

I really like my new set up and I think I will keep it going forward.  I wanted to cover the shaded weekends, so I put sticker paper over.  I think it came out okay, but have to say that I'm excited my new planner will have white weekends!  Have a great day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks