Monday, March 7, 2016

Planner Stamping: March 7 - 13, 2016 Work

You all know I must have things that say SPARKLE!  So of course I had to have this sticker set when Tiffany released it!  Pink and green has always been my favorite color combo (back to my Bella days) so that drew me even more to this set!
 
 
This week I went down to San Diego to help Frank train a mentor workshop.  It's always fun to go somewhere nice and get to see my co-workers.  With my family watching Boston, it was just a quick trip.  But I had a wonderful time and it was nice to travel again for work.  Aside from Seattle, I haven't really done that much since I've had Boston.
 

Of course I couldn't go to California and not go to In-N-Out!  I made Frank take me, lol.  I'm trying to get 10 burgers this year! 


So far I've made it half way.  I still have one more trip to Nevada for the year and maybe I can convince Brent to drive me down to Medford when we go to the Ducks game later this fall.  Have a fabulous day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks