Sunday, March 6, 2016

Planner Stamping: March 7 - 13, 2016 - Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Sandy has a Sombero

I've been so busy, I'm starting to get behind.  The next couple of months are pretty busy for me, so I'm going to try to stay as caught up as I can.  I originally had a different paper pack laid out for this spread, as green is my favorite color and I felt that March should be ALL green, lol. 

But then I found out I had to go to San Diego for work...so I decided I wanted something warm and fun instead!  Yes, I ripped it all out and started over, {gasp!}  Everyone on Facebook has been telling me to expect the rain, lol, but it doesn't really matter to me.  This is one of my all time favorite paper packs, especially since Basic Grey collaborated with Sassafras.  I love how bright and cheerful it came out. 


After I had already taken my picture and edited, I found out I am going to Las Vegas the following week...so my Next Week column is a little more updated, but I didn't have time to redo my photos.  Aside from my trip, I don't really have anything special planned this week.  After doing a more structured layout for the last couple of weeks, I really am enjoying it more.  Have a lovely day everyone!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Hey, it's your planner and you can redo it if you want to. :) I like how you color an image and add it to the layout. Good luck on your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks