Monday, March 28, 2016

Planner Stamping: March 28 - April 3, 2016 Work

{I'm backdating my posts to the week that is dated in my planner.}  We hired a new trainer in Las Vegas and Melissa came up to Seattle this week.  Cheryl asked me to be there while Melissa was in town, so I went up for a couple of days. 
 
We took her out to eat lunch at Bahama Breeze.  As also, my department always has a great time together!  With my birthday being in just a few days, I also got my gift early.  They got me an Amazon gift card and I used it to go towards a whole set of Tim Holtz distress markers!
 


I used stickers for the Reset Girl for this layout.  I am really into succulents right now, so that's what drew me to this set.  Hope you all have a great day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks