Sunday, March 27, 2016

Planner Stamping: March 28 - April 3, 2016 - Sparkle Creations Cafe Lucy

{I'm backdating my posts to the week that is dated in my planner.}  I went up to Seattle this week, so it was a good excuse to do a coffee theme.  I was inspired by the Starbucks care you see in the photo.  I picked out washi tape from stash to match.  The little coffee clip, I made at a planner party at Craft Warehouse.

Though I'm not selling stamps right now, I still use my SCRS stamps as I please.  I figured Café Lucy was a good fit for this layout.  I loved using the coffee cup from Sweet Stamp Shop for my daycare icons too.


Here's a picture of Boston at the park before I left to go to Seattle.


We celebrated my birthday early with the Smiths.  I picked Red Robin since it was kid friendly and I could redeem my free burger!  Well, I hope you all have a fabulous day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks