Sunday, March 20, 2016

Planner Stamping: March 21 - 27, 2016

{I'm backdating my posts to the week that is dated in my planner.}  Traveling this month has made my schedule extra crazy!  I barely got this done in time for Monday and now I'm slowly catching up!  Though Brent and I aren't religious, we are excited to celebrate Easter with Boston.  My mom was always into holidays and I share that passion and fun!

I've been trying to actually use the stuff I buy, lol.  This is the Easter sticker kit from the Planner Society.  I love the bright and cheery colors for spring.  I tried to keep this simple since I didn't have a lot of time. I was also excited to use my new planner stamps from Studio l2e.


I wasn't able to shop ahead of time this year, so you can see I have a lot going on.  I'm happy to report that I have all of Boston's Easter goodies and I have everything for Kelley's diaper cake.  She's due next month with a baby girl and I'm super excited for her.  I lean on the cutesy side of crafting, so I LOVE that I get to be all girly decorating this cake, lol.  I'll share more once I get it done.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks