Monday, March 21, 2016

Planner Stamping: March 21 - 27, 2016 Work

I don't tend to use purple a lot, but I was really drawn to this sticker set.  Navy has been my color this year and I love it with pink.  I think that's what made me love this set so much. 
 
I didn't have too much going on this week, except that I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday.  With it being in the middle of the day, I took the day off.  It was also Brent's day off, so I got to spend most of the day with him.
 

We had my dad watch Boston so we could just hang out.  With us working opposite schedules and days off, it's hard for us to find time to ourselves.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks