Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Planner Stamping: March 2016 Dashboard - Sparkle Creations Leprechaun Oliver

{I'm backdating my posts to the week that is dated in my planner.}  Because I work ahead in my planner, I didn't know this month would turn into chaos.  I had high hopes of getting things done around the house and trying to get more settled in.  This year, Easter was early, so we had two holidays in March.  Since green is my favorite color and Easter is more of a {fun} holiday for us, the green kind of took over.

I originally thought I would use Leprechaun Oliver in my weekly layout, but since I got the Planner Society kit, I decided to use him here.  I got new 6x6 paper from Authentique and love it!  I also like that it has a bit of blue in there to break up all the green. 


I haven't done a goals post in forever and would like to start doing those again.  I'm hoping to get back to that in May.  With me traveling every week this month, I didn't get anything done on my goals list.  I need to have a calm April, so I'm going to push everything to May. :)  I can't believe it's almost April already...Sparkle-palooza will be here before I know it, lol!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. You have things under control. I look forward to seeing what you are up to. Hang in there!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks