Monday, March 14, 2016

Planner Stamping: March 14 - 20, 2016 Work

I love embellishments! And it's been so hard for me not to use them in my planner.  I am such a lumpy card girl, lol!  As On Trend 2 was getting to come out, Craft Warehouse had the original line clearanced out.  Though I'm not a gold fan, I just love the mint and coral! 
 
I felt like my flowers needed just a little something more, so I put some enamel dots on there.  Yes, it makes my planner thick, but I only keep a couple months in mine at a time, so it's really not that bad.  I love how this layout with this set came together.
 

This week I went down to Las Vegas to help Tami and Melissa train another Mentor Workshop.  Tami and I were messing around with Snap Chat and took some face swap pictures. 


Of course the nerds that we are, didn't take any normal pictures while I was there!  It was good fun though and a fabulous trip to Sin City! I hope you all have a great day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks