Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Planner Stamping: February 2016 Monthly Layout

Back when I still scrapbooked, I use to subscribe to kits from Scarlet Lime.  I'm not sure when they stopped selling scrapbooking kits, but they sell planner kits now.  Of course I got sucked in...especially since Evalicious creates all the stickers for them.  If you're a long time Ali Edwards fan, you know Eva is most known for her journals and daily December albums.

The kits don't ship until the middle of each month, so the wait for tortuous for me, lol.  I plan my life out way in advance, so waiting until the last minute was kinda hard.  The only thing I'm disappointed about it that the prints on the paper aren't smaller.  I'm so use to 6x6 paper.  I'll probably just use it to make some fun cards.


I'm pretty busy the first two weeks of this month and then my schedule opens up.  I know it's quite the commercial holiday, but Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday (aside from my birthday).  I love making valentines and hope to make a bunch for Boston's daycare class.  Mambi is also doing a challenge on Instagram this month, so I'm going to try super hard to participate.  It's a photo a day, so we'll see how long I last, lol.  Well, I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Looks great. I don't think I could wait til mid-month either! Looks like you are having fun with your planner, that is for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks