Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Planner Stamping: January 25 - 31, 2016 - Sparkle Creations Bookworm Ruby

This is a crazy week for me and it always is every year!  I have 4 birthdays (3 days in row), 2 birthday parties, a playdate, and Mom's night out for my moms group!  I originally thought I would do a birthday theme this week since there will be a lot of celebrating going on.  When I heard that my friend Shaela's book was going to release on the 30th, I decided to do a book theme.

With Shaela moving, she ended up releasing her book early, but since I had already started decorating my planner, I just kept the theme.  The .epub version is still releasing on the 30th, so I decided it was still relevant and applied.  :)  If anyone is interested, this is Shaela's historical romance novel, A Heart Made of Indigo.  She's put a lot of work into getting this book published and I am so excited for her!


My little sister is turning 10 this week!  I can't believe she's hitting double digits!  My dad told me she wants to go out to dinner at Olive Garden, so that's what we'll be doing for her celebration.  My nephew is turning 3 on the same day and we're going to a kids play place for his party.  It's also Shaela's birthday this week (and one of her daughter's, who has the same birthday as Emily and Calvin) and my SIL's birthday.  Well, I hope you can join in on my excitement, lol, and I hope you all have a great day!

   photo love sparks2.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sparkle! It's good to see you posting again! Your planner pages look fabulous. I just recently discovered the big interest in planner decorating and even using planners as a memory keeping tool. I heard it was big at CHA, too. I have been looking at (and just bought) a happy planner. When I was scoping Mambi's blog, I saw a couple of photos with you in them. How fun! Good luck getting through this super busy week! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more when you have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and congrats to your friend! That is SO very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks