Sunday, January 3, 2016

Planner Stamping: January 2016 Monthly Layout

I'll be honest, I wasn't too thrilled that this month was multi-colored, lol.  I also didn't want to take the time to cover it up and make a new title, so I just went with it.  While it is quite colorful, it pleases the matchy, matchy inner self!  I don't have much more going on this month yet.  I'm sure once everyone recovers from the holidays things will start picking up.  I really don't look at my monthly layout that much, but I also couldn't leave it blank!

I'm experimenting with my photography, so you might see a few different setups until I find something I like and get the hang of.  Since I'm going to be posting on multiple platforms, I will probably fiddle around with my photo sizes as well.  I'm gonna try and see if I embrace taking pictures with my phone instead of my DSLR.  We'll see how long I last. :)


Sadly, I had to have a root canal the week before we moved into our new house and I will be going back to get a crown put in.  I haven't planned my next trip to Seattle yet, so that is also missing from my layout as well.  I'm trying get things in order before I leave for CHA so I've been running errands and cleaning.  I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you guys are in a house! How exciting! See you in a couple days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks