Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Planner Stamping: January 18 - 24, 2016 - Sparkle Creations Street Corner Josh

I originally thought I was going to go to Seattle this week, so I picked a coffee theme.  I own a ton of Seattle and coffee stamps, so I might as well get good use out of them!  Especially since I'm not living in Seattle anymore, lol.  My trip got reschedule to the first part of February, but I had already stuck down my coffee images.  I still love how my layout came together.

I'm not really into Tim Holtz's style, but Thanh talked me into buying these stamps when I visited her last summer for her wedding shower, lol.  This is the first time I've used them and I LOVE them now!  Since the paper pack is named Hipster, I thought Street Corner Josh would be perfect for this layout.


I took this picture before I decided on my meals for the week.  I also waited until yesterday to go grocery shopping, but I got it sorted out.  Boston isn't a picky eater, but I do try to consider some baby friendly meals in the mix.  Brent and I eat a lot of salad, so sometimes it gets tricky.  Well, I hope you all have a fabulous day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! Love your LO and Street Corner Josh! Tried to find The store site for Sparkle Creations to see if this might be available and the link is broken. Also looking for Reader Ruby (I think that is name). Help!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks