Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Planner Stamping: January 11 - 17, 2016 Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Tiffany Loves to Text

I'm falling so behind, lol.  Ever since I got back from CHA, I've been extremely busy!  Work has been crazy and Brent has been working a lot of overtime as well.  I had a wonderful time down in Anaheim and as always, the trip goes by so quick.  Thanh stayed a couple of extra days to go to Hollywood and Universal Studios.  I wished I had too, lol, but had to come home to take care of my baby. :)

Speaking of...Boston started walking the weekend I was gone. :(  While it was great to be kid free for a few days, I won't lie...I was sad that I missed it.  Thankfully, my SIL was at my parents house and videotaped it for me.  So thankful for advanced technology!!

When I made my previous layout, Thanh told me to use the same theme since we'd still be at CHA this week.  Except, I didn't stay as long as her, so I felt like I couldn't really do that.  I kind of compromised and kept the rainbow theme, though I switched paper packs.


It's been cold and rainy, but I just love how this paper pack makes me think of spring!  I'm so excited that our days are finally starting to get a little bit longer.  While I was at CHA, we did go visit the Mambi booth and Amanda posted a little clip of me on Instragram with my planner!  I'm super excited for all the new stuff coming out soon!  Hope you all have a great day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. You make me wanna be a planner girl...so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks