Sunday, January 31, 2016

Planner Stamping: February 1 - 7, 2016 - Sparkle Creations Valentine Oliver

You might of heard the other day that my beloved Basic Grey is closing in a couple of weeks.  While I was at CHA, I got wind of that, so I sadly knew it was coming.  Since they just released new sets for CHA, I had hoped they would of stuck around for a little bit longer.  I didn't think it would happen so soon.  I've owned every collection they've made and it's my staple in my card making.  There's lots of companies that make 6x6 paper now, but I'm just so sad.

I recently just got my newest valentines paper from Basic Grey and I love it.  It's a bit floral and girly, but I like it for the occasion.  A part of me thinks there's a little too much pink on this layout, lol, but I'm committed  to it.  I decided to use my Planner Society Valentine's Day kit for the following week and my monthly layout, so I used Valentine Oliver here.  He's still one of my all time favorite stamps.


I ended up having to reschedule my dentist appointment for this week, but hopefully that will be the last time until I get my teeth cleaned in July!  I'm super excited to order my punch from Mambi tomorrow and of course the Super Bowl is next weekend.  I'm rooting for the Broncos!!!  We're also going to the beach this weekend to visit Brent's grandma and I'm looking forward to it.  Well, I hope you all have a great day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

3 comments:

  1. This looks great, Sparkle. I'm sad for you that Basic Grey is closing their paper product department down. I thought of you when I heard that. Thanks for sharing your great ideas for decorating the planner for this week! :) Go Broncos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I love that picture of your and your sweet little guy up there! So sweet! He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been so fun to see your planner pages Sparkle -- you've really done a fabulous job with them.

    I was also very sad to learn about Basic Grey closing their doors -- while I didn't always buy all of their collections, I do have many of them in my craft room. I did think about you when I heard the news because I know how much you love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks