Thursday, October 1, 2015

CTMH Shower Flowers Thank You Card Set - Card #3

Here is another card from my thank you card set that I made. I glued down the scraps before I stamped anything, but by using acrylic stamps, it was easy to make the sentiment fit.  As Brent and I have been house shopping, I've also been thinking about my next craft room.  I'll be so happy when I get all of my sentiment stamps back!

Though I haven't crafted much in the last year, I've still kept up with getting the annual "In" colors from Stampin Up.  I love how fun and cheery this Watermelon Wonder color is.  Most of my ink pads are the old ink spots that Stampin Up use to sell.  I've been thinking about eventually upgrading them all to full size pads.


The sequin from CTMH also comes with adhesive on it already, so they're super easy to use.  Plus they give my flowers some dimension.  I bought a few packs since I knew I would use them quite a bit.


Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!  Grey's and Scandal are on tonight!


2 comments:

  1. What a darling card! I really love the bright colors and use of design papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see a crafty creation again :) It will be so nice for you to have a scrap room again, I love mine, was able to get it all together earlier this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks