Thursday, September 3, 2015

CTMH Shower Flowers Thank You Card Set - Card #1

Typically Brent's extended family has their family reunions every even year.  With having Boston in June last year, we knew we wouldn't be able to make it.  The reunion was scheduled in July and was going to be in Wenatchee, WA.

Due to forest fires going on in the area, the reunion actually got cancelled.  While I'm sure most were disappointed, it actually worked out better for us to reschedule it for this summer.  They decided to have it in Newport, OR, which is along the Oregon coast.


To help fund the next reunion, we always do a silent auction.  Every year I've made cards for our auction contribution and this year wasn't any different.  Except I didn't color and solid stamped everything.  Grandma Wilma {always} out bids everyone to win my cards. :)

 
I made a set of 5 thank you cards for the auction, so I'll slowly be sharing them with you all.  My MIL has also been wanting thank you cards, so I made her a set as well.  I used up my scraps and just pieced these backgrounds together randomly.  I got this paper pack while I was in Salt Lake City and love the color combo.  I hope you all have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card. I always love seeing your cards where you don't color.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks