Thursday, August 20, 2015

With Sympathy Stamping Bella Calliope Ketto Card

One of my MIL's co-worker's dad passed away and she asked me to make a card.  I'm always kindof late to the trends, lol, and this is my first sunburst card.  At one of my card classes at Kandi's, we did a card with it and I thought I would try it out.

 
Though these colors are bright, I thought it would be a cheer summer sympathy card.  This paper pack from Basic Grey is still one of my favorites.  I love the pop of bright colors!


Here is a link to a tutorial for the sunburst technique if you'd like to try it.  I was amazed I couldn't find one on Splitcoast.  It does require quite a bit of cutting, but it's not too hard!  I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! 

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks