Monday, July 6, 2015

Year of Dates: Entourage The Movie

I'm not really a fan of HBO shows, but Brent loved the Entourage series.  I watched the first season with Brent and then stopped after that.  Brent obviously was the one to pick out this movie and though I wasn't a fan of the show, the movie was great.  It did help that I watched the first season, so I knew who all the characters were and the main gist of the plot.  We went and saw this on opening day, Wednesday, June 3, 2015.

Though I didn't watch the other 7 seasons of the show, I thought this movie was a great way to wrap up everything.  Fixing relationships, winning awards, and even a gay Jewish wedding, lol!  The basic plot of the movie is that Vince is producing his own movie and needs more financing.  It was cute at the end when the group gets together for a picture, they suggest that they should make a film (or TV show) about the lives of Vince and the gang.


The movie didn't get great ratings, but if you loved the show, you will definitely love the movie.  I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me.

Regal Division Street Stadium 13
16603 SE Division St | Portland, OR 97236

 
{A Year of Dates}:  The basic idea of this is to plan out date nights for the entire year. This year I pre-planned 26 dates for us and I am sharing our dates as we go on them through out the year.  You can read more about this in my original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks