Monday, June 15, 2015

Portland Moms Blog Post - The 10 Most Important Things I've Learned During My Baby's First Year

Hi everyone!  I know it's been a bit since the last time I've posted.  As the usual, I've been busy with work and life.  I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I have a post on the Portland Moms Blog today.  To read it, please click on the link or the photo below.

http://portland.citymomsblog.com/parenting/the-10-most-important-things-i-learned-during-my-babys-first-year/

I've gone on a couple of dates and even made a card for my niece's graduation.  I will have posts to share those later this week.  I hope you are all doing well and have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks