Thursday, June 25, 2015

Congratulations Grad Girl Card and Graduation Pictures

On Saturday, June 13th, my niece, Bre, graduated from high school.  She was 4 when Brent and I started dating and it seems like she just grew up so fast!  Since I have most of my stuff in storage, I purged my tiny stash and after looking at all my stamped images, I finally found a single graduation one!!  I was starting to give up on finding one, lol.

I haven't been buying crafting stuff as I'm not crafting and I don't really have the space to keep extra stuff.  But for my birthday, I bought every Basic Grey paper pad that I've missed since moving.  Bre's school colors are navy and light blue, so I used my Aurora paper.


My friend Kandi was kind enough to let me borrow some of her CTMH graduation stamps so I would have a sentiment to stamp on.  After visiting Shaela last month and going shopping (I had to, I mean I was at the American Crafts Warehouse sale.) I was motivated to craft and make something fun for Bre.


Graduation started at 9am, so we all woke up early and left Portland at 5:30am.  After the ceremony, we all headed to the Tacoma waterfront and had lunch at the Ram.  We took a ton of pictures, but I'm only going to share a few.  Here is one of the whole Smith family.


This picture is silly and my favorite!  This is all of Brent's immediate family, minus the wives. :)


For the life of me, I cannot get Boston to smile for pictures. :( I guess he's just not at that stage yet, lol.  But here is my favorite that Brent took of us.


I hope you all have a great Thursday!  We're celebrating Michael's birthday and it's suppose to be 100 degrees this weekend, so we'll be trying to stay cool! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks