Saturday, November 1, 2014

Beach Chloe Good Day Sunshine Card

When I was with +Sandy and +Thanh at Stamp Night, we all colored different images and posted them on Instagram for people to guess. It was quite fun actually and ironically, we all kindof used the same colors.


After a day with our monthly craft group, the three of us continued our mega crafting day by going to Stamp Night.  I was hesitant to go at first because of Boston, but Sandy kept asking...and Thanh talked me into it.  Dinner and 10% off is included, so it was a winning deal for Thanh. 

Gasp, I'm using non Basic Grey paper on my card, lol. As soon as I saw this paper pack, I knew it would be perfect for my Beach Chloe image.This was really a simple card for me to put together. I love the bright colors and makes me wish I was on vacation in Hawaii, lol.


Here's the inside of my card.


I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!  Any fun plans this weekend?  I'm taking Boston to his first Hmong New Years!  I haven't been home for a New Year celebration in years!  Even if all I get is good food, it'll be worth going. :)


2 comments:

  1. Very fun! Good for you for using something new. (wink) Your coloring looks great! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun beachy card...love that pic of the 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks