Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Father's Day Tool Set Card

My FIL loves golf, but I've been a slacker this year and didn't get any new golf images.  By the time I got around to making Father's Day cards...I didn't have time to order stuff online.  I did some local shopping at Impress and got these fun tool dies instead.

I don't have a handy man image of my own...but I'm thinking Ollie will be great for this in the future. :) I haven't bought MME paper in a long time, but I was excited to see that one of their necessities packs was different wood grains.  I know I will get lots of good use out of this paper pack!


Memorial Day weekend, my In-laws also came up and helped us finish the nursery.  This was also kindof a combo thank you card as well.  Here's the inside of the card and the banner is blank, but that's where Brent and I signed the card.


You've probably noticed that all my cards have been heavy on embellishments.  I've got hundreds of enamel dots, lol, so I figured I better start using them!!  I'm starting to feel like all my cards are starting to blur together...but I still love them.  Well, I hope you all have a great Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks