Friday, July 18, 2014

So Proud of You Grad Girl Card

One of my best friends, Catherine, graduated this spring with her PhD!  Though I've been busy with getting ready for Bean, I am so excited and happy for her!  It's also been nice to have more time to talk to her too since she's finished school.

I don't have any graduation stamps of my own yet...so I settled on this darling A la mode from My Favorite Things.  The A la modes are my favorite line from them.  I'm thinking either Emily or Ruby for my future graduate?!?  


Nordstroms is one of Catherine's favorite places to shop, so I got her a gift card to there.  Her college colors are blue and bluff, so I pulled together a mixture of my Basic Grey paper and added some black to match the gown.  Though it's a bit nontraditional, I think it all came together well.


I used Sweet Sunday Sketch #221 for my card.


Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Friday...it's almost the weekend!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks