Friday, July 25, 2014

Farming Oliver Father's Day Card

Since my dad is retired and lives on 10 acres of land with chickens and goats...I tend to make him a lot of farming themed cards.  While my dad was working...I was also the daughter who always bought my dad a new tie, lol.  This year I thought I would do something different...but then I fell in love with the Herbs and Honey paper and that was the end of that.

I love this color combo and it reminds me a lot of Nook and Pantry.  I can tell that this is gonna be one of my new favorite paper packs.


One the embellishment packs that coordinates with this paper pack are these fun little bags.  I thought it would be perfect to put my dad's gift card in there.  The bag was a bit longer than the gift card, so I sewed a bit on the bottom to get the card to be where I wanted it.


I didn't really get my dad a Starbuck's card...it was just the empty gift card that I had available at the time I took the picture.  Brent and I also signed the card on the blank white banner strip.

I used Mojo Monday Sketch #348 for my card.


 I hope you all have a wonderful Friday...it's almost the weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Sparkle! Love the inside too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Card, Sparkle! I know your Dad loved it! Adding the banner for your signature is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks