Monday, March 17, 2014

Wishing You Good Luck Leprechaun Oliver Card

My co-workers are having a green snack day to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and I wanted to make them some fun and festive cards.  Green is my favorite color and 17 is my favorite number, so this is one of my favorite holidays. :) 

I didn't buy any shamrock or St. Patrick's Day themed paper this year, so I just used some of my old Basic Grey Origins paper. I was able to use up some scraps and though the card is a bit busy, I like how it all came together.  I've been wanting to play with my pearl pen more and glad to get the practice in. 


Don't forget to wear green today!  Happy St. Patty's Day and have a wonderful Monday!  It's back to work for me!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks