Monday, March 10, 2014

Sincere Thanks Scrappy CAS Card

This is probably the most CAS card I've ever made!  I'm pretty proud of it, though it took me a couple of hours hemming and hawing over if it needed more or not, lol.  At one point I had even glued a prima flower down and decided against it.

I really wanted the flower print on the paper to be the main focus, so I tried to just work around it.  When I was at Prima Art*Venture, we got these cool sparkly crystals.  They were new for CHA this year, but not sure when they'll be available for regular retail.  I used a couple of the pink ones on my card.


I'm not sure how many more CAS cards I'll be able to pull off, but I'm gonna keep trying!  Well, I hope you have a wonderful Monday!  It's back to work for me!


2 comments:

  1. So very pretty, Sparkle! I like those sparkly crystals. They add a nice dose of bling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks